DeadlinesJune 30th, 2016
- Extended application deadline for the Beginners' Level, on waiting list for the Advanced Level.
- The team must send in a rough concept of their climber via email together with the application, including estimates on parameters such as mass, size etc.
- After review of the concept the team will receive a participation approval.
- The team must send in a short video demonstrating a working climber on a tether or rope.
- Participation at the European Space Elevator Challenge in Munich.
- The team must bring a poster about the climber and (in the Advanced Level) hold a presentation about the climber and its development process.
- The Authorization Form (at Downloads) must be handed in.
Application FormThe application period for EUSPEC 2016 is over.